Transport & Mobility Leuven
Tel +32 16 31.77.30
On foot, bicycle, public transport
- Journey planner for public transport to Leuven: Train (NMBS) - Bus (De Lijn Dutch)
- Walk into the main tunnel below the train station (this is the tunnel with the shops). There is also a direct entrance into this tunnel from the bus station.
- Walk in the direction of Kessel-Lo: this is the direction of platform 9.
- Exit the tunnel, and walk onto the square. Take the stairs on the left, next to the Ibis Budget-hotel (arrow 1 on picture below).
- After going up the stairs, you reach the Martelarenlaan. Turn left (in the direction of the tower building) and follow the Martelarenlaan (arrow 2).
- After about 70m, the Martelarenlaan bends to the right and intersects the Diestsesteenweg at the traffic lights.
- Cross the Diestsesteenweg at the traffic lights, and walk to the right. After about 20m, you reach our offices (arrow 3).
- The total walking distance is about 350m.
- From Brussels, take the E40 motorway in the direction of "Luik".
- Once you are on this motorway, the direction "Leuven" is also indicated.
- Go onto the E314 motorway, in the direction "Genk-Leuven-Hasselt".
- Take exit 18 "Mechelsepoort".
- Go right in the direction of Leuven. After 300 m (on the bridge), go left in the direction of the railway station.
- You will now reach "square Artois" (an oval shaped roundabout).
Keep left and follow the direction of "Diest" (onto the "Vuurkruisenlaan").
- On the other side of the railway bridge, you drive onto the Diestsesteenweg.
- There are 2 crossroads very close to each other.
- Our offices are located about 20m after the second crossroads, on the left.
The nearest car park can be found on the square ‘De Becker-Rémy’.
To reach this square, go left at the first crossroads on the Diestsesteenweg
(so about 100m before reaching our offices). After about 200m
you will reach the square, where paid parking space is available.
There is also a limited number of on-street parking spaces available on the Diestsesteenweg, to be paid using the ticket-machines. (Please note that in the side roads of the Diestsesteenweg near our offices, there is a "blue zone" regime: you need to use a parking disc there).
Anything next to the railway station is also very close to our office: Park Inn by Radisson Leuven, Ibis Budget, Hotel Malon, Hotel La Royale, Huize Rafaël, Hotel Industrie, Hotel Mille Colonnes.
A bit further away (less than 10 minutes walking): Hotel Binnenhof, Theater Hotel, Mercure Hotel, Novotel Leuven Centrum.